Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax it to 909-895-8999.
You may also send your resume to:
Advanced Industrial Computer, Inc. (AIC)
21808 Garcia Lane
City of Industry, CA 91789
Download & print an AIC Employment Application in Adobe Acrobat format (.pdf)
AIC offers a complete employee benefits package available to you and your family. Any or all of these benefits may be changed, eliminated, or replaced in accordance with the terms of the particular benefit plan.
Benefits package includes:
- Health Care
- Dental Plan
- Accidental death and dismemberment
- 401 (k)
- Sick Days/Vacation
Open your mind to the infinite possibilities.
Be a part of the constantly evolving and challenging AIC team.
- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Assist companies in reaching goals and objectives related to sales, productivity, profitability and industry penetration.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Identify customer service trouble issue and ensure that a remedy was exercised in a timely manner for a satisfactory result.
- Responsible for the performance and development of the Account Managers and/or Sales. Assistants, including counseling, planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience in business environment
- Minimum 5 years of Account/project management experience in computer industry
- Technical competence (understand software, hardware, networks, etc)
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Willing to travel 20-30% of the time in the US and/or internationally
- Proven leadership and ability to drive team members.
- Ability to interact formally and informally with senior management and sales staffs.
- Motivated, goal oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills